This is Peter Payne - the big boss of J-list. A comrade who lives in Japan who I have been working with for many moons now. I previously placed a reader at his company and now he needs your help again. The opening is for a product description copywriter and customer support assistant. Your work will also involve various tasks using Photoshop, such as preparing product images and creating simple web banners for advertisement.
- Effective and professional writing skills, and the ability to efficiently create descriptions for products. Fast touch typing skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of popular anime and/or manga series, especially currently airing and trending series, as well as a familiarity with the international fan community.
- Knowledge of anime, manga and Japan related memes, particularly those created by websites such as Pixiv, 2ch, Nico Nico Douga, and 4chan would be preferred.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and the ability to manipulate scanned product images.
- Japanese ability equal to JLPT level 2 or higher.
- Only accepting applications from native English speakers who are already in Japan with a legal work visa. Upon employment, future sponsorship and extensions will be made.
Base salary is initially 240,000 yen-260,000 yen per month depending on experience, plus twice-annual bonuses based on personal and overall company performance, with annual raises and flexible vacation time. Additionally, a company car will be provided (gasoline and related expenses are not covered), along with assistance in acquiring an apartment.
How to Apply
Download this application form and once filled in, send it along with your resume directly to Peter at peterpayne[att]gmail[dott]com.