When I was a teenager, I had no Internets.
- To communicate with people I had to call them or send snail mail.
- To get health care I had to buy the Sun newspaper or reach for the top shelf in the newsagent for playboy. There was also the option of going to the Japan Center in Piccadilly to get some 2D health material too.
- To find out the population of China, I had to go to a library or ask somebody in the hope that they knew.
- To watch anime I had to go to China town and look for Cantonese dubbed VHS tapes.
- To learn about a particular subject, I had to take classes or buy a book.
Be grateful of the Internets - use it for health, communication, fun and most importantly - to learn. Do try to spend as much time as you can learning stuff every day - not just when XX figure comes out or where you can download a copy of the latest Tony Taka oppai (although thats important too).
Knowledge is power and that power will open your eyes and opportunities for you. Be always thinking about your future self - look after your future self now by taking the opportunity to learn. Dont wait until tomorrow, do it now.
Learn about the history of the Internet in just 8 mins below.