Its nice to be able to put a face to the member - its also been great seeing you all in my Facebook too.
BTW, notice the link I gave to Tenrou's Scenario's - it shows all the posts he tagged with "scenario." I have not put your tags links in the post as I'm still working out the effect of tags on SEO - tag clouds can hurt SEO a lot so I need to figure a way to do it right.
Original text from tenrou below.
So, the picture of the black tare-Danny shirt, as promised. Couple of things about the pic.
1. I'm trying not to laugh while this is being taken. My friend's three year old son is running around me and doing sentai poses. He was trying to get me to do them for the photos. ^^;
2. I'm wearing an XL shirt. Most XL shirts made in the U.S. hang a little loose on me (hence why I get them). However, my tare-Danny shirt is from Tanzania, and fits closer to a U.S. Large size. Still fits, just lose some of the looseness. Something to keep in mind for those of you thinking of purchasing.
3. I'm using a simple Sony DSC-P41 Cyber-shot. Sony quit making this particular model years ago. Hence, the picture quality is not at the level you'd see on many newer cameras. Additionally, I have it set at a lower quality setting to keep the file size at a level that I could post the pic, here. ^^
4. Just got a hair cut, today. ^^
5. Finally, a couple of the pictures we took came out with better shirt-shots, but I was losing to the laughter by this point. The kid was funny. ^^;
Love the shirt, chun! ^_^