MoeManga 00D: Eiji Seiun
*Eiji is often also referred to as Eiji-kun, where "-kun" is a suffix which expresses that the speaker finds the person endearing.
MoeManga Japanese Learning
Here are some of the keywords you may want to remember for your Japanese studies.
同じ [おなじ (onaji)] - same/similar.
高校 [こうこう (koukou)] - short for "高等学校" [こうとうがっこう (koutou gakkou)] which means "high school".
三年生 [さんねんせい (sannen-sei)] - third grade student. In Japanese high school, seniors are called third grade students.
天才 [てんさい (tensai)] - genius/gifted.
メカニック [めかにっく (meka nikku)] - the mechanic.
どんなに~でも [don nani ~ demo] - no matter what/how. "Don na" is usually followed by an adjective or verb. "Demo" may change to "temo" depending on the adjective or verb that comes before it.
- どんなに好きでも [どんなにすきでも (don nani suki demo)] - no matter how much you love it/her/him.
- どんなに辛くても [どんなにつらくても (don nani tsuraku temo)] - no matter how painful.
- どんなに面白くても [どんなにおもしろくても (don nani omoshiroku temo)] - no matter how interesting/funny.
仕事 [しごと (shigoto)] - work/occupation/business.
大変 [たいへん (tai hen)] - difficult. You can also add "大変" in front of an adjective to emphasize the situation.
- 大変厳しい [たいへんきびしい (taihen kibishii)] - extremely strict.
- 大変喜ばしい [たいへんよろこばしい (taihen yorokobashii)] - delightful.
楽観的 [らっかんてき (rakkann-teki)] - optimistic. Its antonym "pessimistic" is "悲観的" [ひかんてき (hikan-teki)].
こなす [konasu] - to overcome/finish/to have a good command of something.
オタク [おたく (otaku)] - otaku/geek/nerd/enthusiast.
度 [ど (do)] - level/strength/temperature.
Keywords from previous MoeManga posts are as follows.
More MoeManga listed up below: