Update - CJ Night Malaysia 2012 Winter
Update for 2012/12/22 (Saturday)
373 people registered for Culture Japan Night so far. Touch n Go said that they will bring 400 pcs to Culture Japan Night and all 4 designs will be available.
Culture Japan Night is an event that takes place around the world which brings together folks who share the same passions for Japanese Pop Culture. These folks are brought together to grow their own network of not just business contacts but new friendships too. Check out this category to see what previous events have been like.
This time we will have Moekana tournaments, anisong, cosplay, figure and doll display.
I'll be in Malaysia for Comic Fiesta on the 22 + 23rd December and as usual we will hold Culture Japan Night right after on the 24th. If you fancy joining then just register using this form! Details of the event below.
- Date: December 24th 2012
- Time: 5PM - 10PM - come and leave anytime.
- Entrance Fee: RM20. The venue need to pay their bills. I would prefer for you to come for free but would cost me 3 limbs for the space. I need my limbs to get back to Japan.
- Address: Menara PGRM, No.8 Jalan Pudu Ulu, Cheras 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
- Hall: "Dewan Pulau Pinang 1 & 2" Level 4, Tower 1
- Nearest station: Taman Maluri LRT-station (5min walk)
- Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/jyIic
- Parking: Basement & Outdoor, RM5 flat rate per entry.
- As with previous events, we have undercover police to make sure that trolls are dragged out by the goolies and to make sure that everybody has a fun time on the night.
- Cosplayers can change in the toilets.
- There will be tables to display your daughters - bring them along!
- No smoking, no alcohol, farting ok as long as its the odor level does not go above Ninja.
- Please keep an eye on your belongings!
- If you got a pack of Moekana - bring it along and we shall battle in the official tournaments?
- Please use the hash tag #culturejapan
- Once you have registered then just turn up on the day!
- Bring a name card with you if you plan on networking - all the reasons why you should name a name card anyway are covered in this post.
And this is what the previous CJ Night was like in Malaysia this June - photos in this post!
When you arrive, please make sure you talk to people you dont know - make sure you go home with new comrades! If you are not in a rush to leave then dont line up to talk to me - please talk to others instead ^^; I'll be there until the end where we can chat.
Culture Japan Night through the years.