Culture Japan Night Malaysia Registrations Open
Culture Japan Night is an event that takes place around the world which brings together folks who share the same passions for Japanese Pop Culture. These folks are brought together to grow their own network of not just business contacts but new friendships too. Check out this post to see what previous events have been like.
This is the Pavillion where Culture Japan Night Malaysia will be held!
And here is the event space which will be decked out with chairs, tables, gaming zone, tv screens, doll+figure display tables and wot not.
If you would like to attend Culture Japan Night Malaysia then all you have to do is fill out the google form below and then show up on the day - come any time.
- Address: Pavillion - 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. Google maps > http://goo.gl/maps/u5F0
- Nearest station: Bukit Bintang
- Date: June 11th 2012
- Time: 5PM - 10PM - come and leave anytime.
- Level 6 Pavilion KL, in front of Tonkatsu Japanese Restaurant. There will be a place for you to pay and enter.
- Entrance Fee: 30RM. The Pavillion need to pay their bills. I would prefer for you to come for free but would cost me 3 limbs for the space and food. I need my limbs to get back to Japan.
- Eat and drink as much as you want buffet included in the price. Wont be like the one in Singapore where food ran out (please forgive me for that).
- Food serving: 7 - 9pm. Drinks serving: 5 - 10pm
- If you dont want your face on TV then wear heavy makeup or remove your face. We will be filming for Culture Japan on the night.
- As with previous events, we have undercover police to make sure that trolls are dragged out by the goolies and to make sure that everybody has a fun time on the night.
- Cosplayers can change in the toilets.
- There will be tables to display your daughters - bring them along!
- No smoking, no alcohol, farting ok as long as its the odor level does not go above Ninja.
- Please keep an eye on your belongings!
- If you got a pack of Moekana - bring it along and we shall battle!
- Please use the hash tag #culturejapan
- Once you have registered then just turn up on the day!
- Bring a name card with you if you plan on networking - all the reasons why you should name a name card anyway are covered in this post.
As with all CJ Nights - I hope to speak to all attendees - would love to have photos together and I'll scribble on anything you want me to deface.
I'm also interested in speaking to folks who have Japanese speaking abilities who can either use photoshop well, do video editing, program Ruby or front end HTML+CSS+Jquery.
Folks who are interested in a quick interview should bring a sample of their work that has Mirai in it - not a resume. I wont say more than that and leave the rest for you to figure out what that means.
A taste of CJ Night can be seen in the second half of the following episode of Culture Japan.