Culture Japan Night
Previously known as "CGM Night", "Culture Japan Night" or "CJ Night" is an event held worldwide that brings together folks who share a passion for Japanese Pop Culture. Because we all share the same interest, its easy for us to make new comrades at the event and grow our network. Culture Japan Night is *the* place to be to build your network in the anime/otaku industry.
Many folks from the Industry have attend and up until now including Good Smile Company, Kotobukiya, Volks, Obitsu, AmiAmi, Hobby Search, J-List, Google Japan, Amazon Japan, Microsoft Japan, Sony, Bushiroad, Ascii Media Works and more.
Folks who attend CJ Night can expect to see and/or participate in cosplay, doll and figure displays, meet industry and like minded folks to seek friendship, collaborations or opportunities - but I only provide the venue and means - the rest is up to you!
The 9th CJ Night to take place in Tokyo will be held in Akihabara at the Good Smile Tetsujin Cafe on May 11th from 5PM to 10PM. Come and leave anytime you want!
Vividblaze will be performing as well as the voice actress of Mirai Suenaga UTACO who will be singing the opening theme to the TV show Culture Japan. We also will be serving Mirai-chan Curry Ver2 (Ver1 here) - produced by the Max Factory company Indotei.
If you would like to attend Culture Japan Night then all you have to do is fill out this Google form and then show up on the day - come any time.
Address as follows - nearest station is JR Akihabara.
Soto Kanda 1-7-6 Chiyoda-ku Tokyo Akiba Cultures Zone 5th Floor
- Everybody pays 2000 yen on the door - even if I invited you personally - the fee pays for the space as Good Smile need to pay bills! Please bring exactly 2000 yen.
- For your 2000 yen, you get to get in, 1 meal of Mirai Curry and drink as much as you want until your bladder bursts (non alcoholic).
- You will be given a name card to write your Twitter account name on it at the reception - fill it in and wear on your forehead.
- Only folks are regularly update their Twitter account can join. If you are not a Twitter user or do not have interest in being one then err... you cant join in on the fun ^^; CJ Night is about sharing your experience with others through social media.
- If you dont want your face on TV then wear heavy makeup or remove your face. We will be filming for Culture Japan on the night.
- As with previous events, we have undercover police to make sure that trolls are dragged out by the goolies and to make sure that everybody has a fun time on the night.
- Cosplayers can change in the toilets.
- There will be tables to display your daughters - bring them along!
- No smoking, no alcohol, farting ok as long as its the odor level does not go above Ninja.
- Please keep an eye on your belongings!
- If you got a pack of Moekana - bring it along and we shall battle!
- Free Wifi will be available.
- Please use the hash tag #culturejapan
I think thats it! Register and see you on the night!Register for Culture Japan Night Tokyo 9
All photos in this post taken on previous Culture Japan Night events around the world over the years. Look forward to meeting you on May 11th!