Another 300 USD Giveaway (Rooms)
Announced the 3 winners of the 300 USD Giveaway on my Twitter account yesterday - congrats to the JList 300 USD giveaway winners! Winners would have been contacted via email that was used when registering on dannychoo.com.
But! The festive season is not being festive until we giveaway another 300 USD - this time round, 3 people get to choose up to 100 USD worth of *anything* they want from HobbyLink Japan!
This time round however, I'd like to make it more interesting. Its been a while since we've seen your room photos so if you want to be part of the festivities then get along to figure.fm and post the latest photos of your room. 3 rooms will be chosen at random and the owners will be sent their goodies directly by HLJ. Unlike the previous 300 USD giveaway, there probably wont be near to 900 entries so your chances of winning the booty will be higher. Remember that its not about the "best room" - its about sharing.
Folks who don't feel lucky however can still take advantage of HLJ's Our Price system where 99% of their catalog is discounted 10 - 20% to enable you to buy goodies cheaper.
- Post as many photos of your room as you want *in a single post*
- If you are a new user then your posts don't show up on the top page immediately until the post is approved - just sit tight.
- Please tag your entry 20101221giveaway - anything not tagged cant be considered (because it cant be found!)
- A sample post can be found here.
- No blurry photos - we want photos which others can decipher with their optical eyes - without the need of an image processor.
- Get along to http://www.hlj.com/ and use the search function or browse from the nav menu to look for what you want. They got Gundams, Figures, Doll stuff and more.
- If showing your desk area then have the dannychoo.com site up on your monitor if possible.
- Call your post "your_username's room"
- You got until 28th December. No need to tidy your room. Natural working habitats with a wee bit of mess look great too!
- Please do share the latest photos of your room and not repost from before.
- I may want to share your photos on Culture Japan or possibly in a book or article for one of the Japanese magazines that I write for. If you don't want your stuff shared then don't enter the giveaway ^o^ Do include the country of residence, name and url that you want to be credited for.
- Choose up to 100 USD of goodies and list them together with your room photo like:- 1/48 TIE Fighter http://www.hlj.com/product/FNMSW-12 ($38.55) figma Mirai Suenaga http://www.hlj.com/product/MAX06167 ($28.64)
- Items chosen *must* be in stock.
- Folks who don't read the rules and just post their wish list in the comments are welcome to do so but will most certainly be ignored ^^;
- If you don't use up your 100 USD then you don't get to keep the change.
- You can choose more than 100 USD but you pay the difference.
- Remember that HLJ pays for shipping.
- Winners will be announced on my Facebook.
I think that's about it. Arms and installation is complete - Good Luck!